×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Dead Loss
    Dead Loss
    well hello people nice to meet you and i hope we can be buddy's here is some stuff about me
    i will try to make everyone happy but i can fail sometimes
    i love having buddy's
    you can hate me i will understand because i hate myself too
    i like to roleplay
    i go offline at 2:55
    i'm offline on weekends
    See more
campaign Request update 0
DEAD MOON RISING
R
974
0
0
444
0

swap_vert

Sev finally knows where to find the cure to Sleeping Sickness. The only problem -]& is that she's trapped in an endless Sleep herself after refusing to give up her secrets to Dr. Yang.  Howl is determined to save Sev, but he has no idea where Dr. Yang is keeping her. When he runs into a group of fleeing Port North on a mission of their own, he has no choice but to follow and hope they can get him back to the mountains before it's too late. June, infected with SS by the very people she calls family, has now become the one thing she most fears. She's supposed to be Port North's insurance that Howl and Sev return with the cure, but June has other ideas. And Tai-ge, reunited with the Reds, is airlifted to the City now overrun by SS He's charged with getting the factories running again by any means necessary----no matter how many Sephs stand in his way. There's only one thing strong enough to unite people who have been fighting for years, and Sev holds the key to it inside her mind. If she can't reach the cure in time, there may not be anyone left to save.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X