×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Amazyn
    Amazyn
    I'm Amazyn, I love Jesus and I'm a 17 year old Arts student. I'm a Nigerian, I love to write, sing and read novels. You can check out my Wattpad account @Zynalio.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
On The Wane
G
8.9K
1
4
1.7K
2

.......And don't tell me nothing because we both know everything began to change after that day. You stopped laughing, you stopped smiling ... You changed'. .........

                              **********

  ........' Are you always this angry?' he asked.

      ' And do you always force people to marry you?' I countered back turning to face him......

                           *************

    .......' How do you expect me not to tell her. Don't you know how I feel for betraying her already?'........

                              ***********

.......  'You are my business' he whispered softly. I raised a brow.

     'Aww' I said in mock sweetness. 'Was that  supposed to make me smile and hug you?'.........

                         ***********

........'Kamara' He called me making me look up at him from where I lay on the bed.

' It gets better' He said to me.

                      ***********

.......' I'm your brother, you've always trusted me'

    ' And I've realized the mistake I made......

                        ***********

      Let's know Kammy's story and see how life turned out to be for her.


X