×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Alison W.
    Alison W.
    Hi, I am Alison W., 16 years old, a teen writer at the moment. I've always wanted to become an author I think as of fourth grade, only writing two stories, for my class, but soon got devoted to writing now over 200 short stories in the span of 3 years now, most some not uploaded...
    I am a horror fan, mostly making my stories in the horror genre. Although my first ever novel is not in the horror genre, and mystery/action, it is still in process.
    Thanks.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
"Silent Diamond(s)"
PG-13
5.1K
0
0
651
2

swap_vert

Being the top man on the job doesn't always mean you know what you're doing, especially when you're trailed by danger every minute...

Tan Du-Ho, who is the top Special Agent in his lead, gets a letter at his doorstep on a Saturday morning, saying his best friend, Kuk Sung-Hyo, has been kidnapped and an expensive diamond stolen from a museum. In the letter, the villain says if he, Du-Ho, can't get to them in one week by the clues they've set him in time, they'll all be destroyed. With the help of his two other friends, will Du-Ho be able to save his prizes before the end awaits? 

--

In this original action-mystery novel set in South Korea, written by Alison W., comes a risk when faced with a life-or-death situation, that you must look at every clue and detail right in order for you, and maybe some others, to survive to tell the tale...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X