×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Different Worlds Chapter 1: Meet
G
717
0
0
166
0

swap_vert

(Fallon’s POV)

I’m not even half way up the stairs to the big college doors, when a random girl flys past me, up the stairs and through the doors presumably to her first class. I was pretty pissed honestly, it’s an hour before classes even start and this chick just runs past me? I follow her up the huge steps as fast as I could to see where she was getting to in such a hurry. She must work out a lot because by the time I got inside, I couldn’t see her, additionaly, I was panting my ass off because I sprinted up the stairs to try and catch her..but she was gone. Since it was an hour before my first class, and I was already pretty close to it, I went to go look for that girl. When she ran past me, I didn’t get a good look at her, all she looked like was a pink and yellow blur. As I walked down the first corridor, I heard crying echoing from the bathroom, from this I was intrigued so I went into the bathroom to investigate. When I walked in, “ Is anyone is here?”, are the words that exited my mouth. Immedietly, the crying stopped as a girl with blush pink fluffy hair, a yellow turtleneck and pink overalls stepped out of the stall with a nervous smile on her face, and red eyes due to the fact she was crying. She slowly walked towards me, looked down at me slightly, then ran off. Damn she was fast! Luckily, I saw what classroom she ran into..and it was my first class? We had a class together? “Alright”, I thought to myself, “I need to make an effort to sit next to her to see what’s going on’’, I thought as I walked to my first class.


(Sari’s POV)

As I sit down in a random seat, I put my head down on my desk. After about five minutes I must’ve dozed off, because suddenly I was awoken by a tap on my shoulder and someone saying, “are you ok?”. I was physically startled as I shot my head up, and looked around frantically, only to find someone standing over me..it was the girl who followed me to the bathroom! “Woah! I-its ok!”, she said trying to calm my crazy ass down. “U-uhm..yea I’m fine”, I said trying to sound as if I was not just startled, but the stutter in my voice did not give me that impression. The girl sat next to me, and stuck her hand in my direction followed by, “ Hey..I’m Fallon, sorry if I startled you”, she said in a very comforting tone, I knew she was being sincere. “H-hi I’m Sari, I’m really sorry..”, I say trying to apologize for my weird behavior. As I look at her, she is actually really pretty, she has gorgeous Chestnut hair that flowed past her shoulders, to rest on a beautiful gray zip up jacket which was not zipped up revealing a pretty black top under neath. As I bring my eyes back to meet her own, I notice her dark chocolate eyes, and milk chocolatey skin..damn I’m hungry lol. As I turn my head back to my own space as I take out my notebook and pens, she does the same. I listen attentively to the professor as I take notes, then, he says “The person you are sitting next to will be your partner for the foreseeable future, unless there are complications, make sure to get with acquainted the person you are sitting next to”. Obviously, this makes me blush a little bit, as I can feel my cheeks get hot a while I look at..Fallon. Without thinking, I turn to her and say, “Ich bin froh, Partner zu sein.” She looks at me confused, I blush profusely when i realize I just said that In German. She looks at me confused, of course she does! She doesn’t speak German! I apologize and tell her what I said, and she smiles at me, and says, “Me too”, smiles, and turns her head back to her paper. 












favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X