×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Foreign_Oreo :)
    Foreign_Oreo :)
    One thing to know in advance. I love reading to the point where it's my life, and I definitely always will. I write too sometimes, but it's mostly just reading :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Her Mafia Hero
R
13.5K
7
11
1.7K
1

"So, how many times am I going to have to save you, amore?" he asked smugly, with a huge smirk on his face.
Oh great, first he was annoying, and now he's cocky.
"For my sake, I hope it never happens again," I muttered under my breath. "What was that, amore?" he said and chuckled. "Nothing, nothing," I replied, imagining how much I would like to wipe that stupid smirk off his stupid face.

Meet Kierra Davis, a 20-year-old young woman studying at Harvard University. She's the daughter of the leaders of the American Mafia and has two very overprotective brothers. On the outside, she seems like the perfect daughter overall, with good grades, and being amazing at sports, but not everything is always as it seems.

Now meet Leonardo Romano. He's the leader of the Italian Mafia. He has no family at all, but maybe that's not the truth. But since he thinks he has no living family, in the entire mafia world, it seems like he has no weaknesses... until he met her.

As time goes on, these two get closer and closer, but will they be able to survive every obstacle that comes their way, and will they make or break each other even more?

X