×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lurking Shadows
    Lurking Shadows
    Hello! I am an aspiring young female writer, at the age of 14. I don't have much professional experience in the writing area, but I hope my work will interest and delight you. I am an insane book/writing nerd with way too much time on my hands and i love spending time with my friends.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Domus Mille Animus
PG-13
2.1K
3
1
1.7K
1

This story came to me out of the blue. I wanted to do something kinda different from what most popular authors write about nowadays but I also kept in mind that I am good at writing stories like that. I dont have to strain for ideas because I immediately knew how I wanted the story to go. And although the beginning seems similar to the book Divergent, I like to believe that it quickly takes a completely different turn. The book starts off with a girl named Kara Larke, and its her choosing day. She sits there nervously awaiting for her assessments, when a mysterious shaggy haired boy gets shot and killed just before her eyes- and then he comes back to save her.


Please enjoy my take on an action filled dystopia, and feel free to leave comments to hopefully make the story of Kara Larke better.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X