×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Brittany J. Isabelle
    Brittany J. Isabelle
    chello~
    Iz Brittany from Chelsea.
    You're so awesome that you deserve a free hug (っ'▽')っ

    Enough about u. Let's talk about me, k?
    I'm a pretty complex girl, so I'll keep it short and cute.

    Big city teen, small town dreams.
    Hate rowdiness and crowdedness.
    Secretly a part-time cynic.
    I love being me. Although sometimes I really wanna be a panda.
    Good sense of humor, but if I don't like you I'm not laughing. I don't care how funny it was.

    I speak both Sarcasm and Screwoff but I speak the former more often cuz apparently the latter is unacceptable in most social sitatuitons ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Love my life, but I keep a few extra pills of Fukitol in my pockets just for emergencies.
    I sass with class.

    Fav colors? Anything pastel. Oh and of course black and white.
    Soft-grunge aesthetics give me life.
    My motto: eat like a unicorn, sleep like a unicorn, dream like a unicorn.
    My favorite words are asdfghsjsiwviqnz and #$&!%@

    Who needs a dashing prince to sweep you off your feet, when you can have a pen, a notepad, and a sprinkle of imagination to fly you to an extraordinary world?

    'Nuff said.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Chorong Chorong
PG-13
1.9K
0
1
2.3K
1

swap_vert

Do you believe in magic? And I don’t mean wizardry, or sorcery, or divinations. I’m talking about the real magic—the magic of nature, of life, of love, and the magic of that fixed yet unpredictable journey we call “fate”.


It’s that gift of magic that we take for granted as we speed to the finish line, basking in the comfort of clarity that lies in front of our eyes because we’re too afraid to take a chance, to turn left when our conscious tells us to never stray from the lit, concrete road straight ahead.


But it’s only when you slow down and take a look around you, when you stop to explore the uncharted—the series of twisted dirt roads that lead you into the deepest of deepest backwoods—that you start to appreciate the simple beauty of that heavenly magic: the unexplored darkness that’s waiting to give you much more than you ever thought you could receive.


She lives to exist - not exists to live. He wants to be loved...but fears love.

She, Yun Cho Rong, hasn't had it easy. Cho is the product of a poor but prideful family; her secrets and fears from her  rocky past; and her unwavering determination to turn her life around despite all of this.

Cho doesn't want anything else. She doesn't need anything else. At least, that's what she believes...

...Until their paths cross.

Luo Jin Kai is the seemingly perfect man who has it all: power, wealth, brains, and good looks. Kai has it all...and yet has nothing at all. The prince with the shattered heart and the cold surface has only ever needed one thing since his parents were taken from him: love.

A victim of love, he questions whether it truly exists. And even if it does, perhaps it was never meant for him to have. He puts on a mask, so no one will know that the perfect guy is broken inside...

...Until their paths cross.

And it seems that for the first time, the dark skies begin to glimmer with the hopeful light of the stars.

But there are dilemmas to be faced; sacrifices to be made; prices to be paid. Because when two vastly different worlds collide, there's bound to be flames..and their fateful acquaintance will either bring joy or wreak havoc.  

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X