×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Us2AmazinGeeks
    Us2AmazinGeeks
    Hey there guys! We're Us2AmazinGeeks, Youtubers of the same name. As stated before, we are geeks. We like to read and write books, leading us to this. Thanks, and please enjoy our stories!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Lone Detective
PG-13
3.6K
4
5
3.1K
6

Hey guys, it's Alyssa. So, I'm going to be writing this story, The Lone Detective here, as well as on FictionPress. The Lone Detective will be both a murder mystery and a romance, as I am an avid fan of both genres. I will be writing this story by myself, and I will be including elements like background songs and author's notes at the beginning and end of each chapter.

I got the idea for this story after browsing fanfiction for a certain video game I'm into, and as such, the characters will be largely influenced by the video game characters. 

Thank you for reading, and I will enjoy working with you. :)

Julianne Isha, a prodigy from a line of detectives. Apollo Imogene, an average transfer student. Jude Noel, a prick. When the three of them are united to solve a mystery of murders, anything above the average is bound to happen.

X