×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    InfinityDx
    InfinityDx
    An average guy and a casual fan throughout majority of fandoms. I enjoy watching Super Sentai and Kamen Rider. Hope you like my stories.

    I have a Wattpad with the same name.
    See more
Power Rangers Elemental Charge
PG-13
10.8K
3
2
1.1K
2

55 years ago, an ancient being known as Vixx and his army invaded Earth by surprise and caused chaos and destruction that lasted for four mouths until another ancient being known as Mother Nature formed a team that would access the powers of the elements and use them to take down Vixx and his army. They were successful in locking him and his army in the void, but lost their powers as a result.

Today, the wife of Vixx has found her way into our world and seeks to bring her husband and his army back by any means necessary with the help of his generals. Mother Nature must call upon a new team of heroes to possess the powers of the elements once more and become Power Rangers to stop her and others who threaten Earth. These suits and some of the pictures do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful creators.

X