×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Mo
    Mo
    Hello everyone! My name is Maryam and I'm almost 20 years old. I love to read, and write! I'm really excited to start my journey on this app ans make new reader friends whom I can talk to and even learn a few more things! I'm always open for advice! ? I hope that this platform can make my stories known to more people because its my dream to become a well-known author someday ?
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Crushed!
PG-13
6.7K
0
1
1.1K
0

"Crushes were never meant to be easy, that's why its called a crush because they can crush your heart and mind."

Madison Sinclair is your average teenager who's been crushing on a guy, Nathan Brooks for months. He's tall, handsome and basically a guy who almost every girl could ever ask for. But this is just how Madison views him based on the outside. Soon she plans to actually talk to him and when they actually do, everything she every thought of Nathan starts to unwrap and its the opposite from the guy he looked on the outside. Four years later, a new neighbor moves into town where Madison meets a lovely woman named Catherine who owns a home bakery. She develops a new hobby by helping her around at her shop. But there's another surprise waiting for her just around the corner which she is definitely not prepared for.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X