×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
SUB ROSA
R
1.4K
1
2
540
0

swap_vert

The sins we commit affects our lineage~ Unknown 

A family of 67 people known too the police department, local gundas and rowdies and even to the blacksheeps but certain family secrets were meant to be a secret. 


When Sandanam and Illango died, the rest of the family were left stranded. 


The males in the family were thirsty for Amar and Vikram's blood. They sweared revenge for the crimes the two black squad members commuted against their beloved son, husband, father, uncle and etc. 


One wrong step, led them directly into the lion's jaw. 


It is said that what we reap is what we sowed but in this chaos, who reaped and who sowed ? 


In the jungle, the tiger, cheetah, panther, leopard and puma lived within their own territories. 


When the lion crossed its border from the savannah and laid seige with the pack of hyena's, the carnivores retailed. 


What happens when a squirrel and deer gets caught in the crossroad?


As the night engulf the forest, only God knows who emerged out unscathed. 


******************************************

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X