×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Saket
    Saket
    Well, I grew up reading Shakespeare's and Wordsworth's, that makes me a firm believer in true eternal love, the one which is quite difficult to find in present world, i must say. I believe in simplicity and down-to-earthness. I can be tempted with sweet words, i am nicer to those who are nice and can be worse to scumbags and flaunters. I spend so much thinking about perfection that sometimes i get to pay for it without achieving anything. I may not be good at anything but i prefer to do things that bring me inner peace like writing, thinking about persons i care, knowing new cultures, traveling, reading, watching movies and of course my damn job of software's. So these are the 119 words about me in a nutshell.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
3 Bullets
G Completed
3.1K
1
2
2.9K
4

swap_vert

The extent of love and lust is never known. The idea of losing someone you really love is enough to drive the hell out of you. If you can give your life for the sake of your love, you can even take somebody's life for your love's sake. I wish I could define all the types of love and their boundaries.

swap_vert

X