×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    K.E.Y
    K.E.Y
    I write a lot of cross genre novels that may or may not include adult content. Readers discretion is advised.

    I'm a mother of 4, Grandmother to 1, I love music, books, cats, and fish.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Assassination of the Clowns
G
0
0
0
93
0

swap_vert

It's Friday night, Halloween, and a full moon, it's the ultimate setup for an awesome Halloween party. Jill knows the best place to go is to her best friend Tim's party. He is the only one who puts a No Clowns Allowed sign up just for her. This Halloween is going to be one to remember for sure. 

Unfortunately, a gang of twelve men decides it's the perfect night to get away with murder,  literally. The leader dressed as Pennywise from Stephen King's IT is the first to arrive, Jill is terrified and leaves while the others seem to just ignore the man. As she leaves twelve more clowns come in carrying weapons. 

Jill's car refuses to start. A few seconds later she realizes the guns were real as the house explodes with gunfire. She is frozen in fear as the clowns come back out. The one dressed like Pennywise breaks her window others shatter every window in her car then they drag her back into the house but what they have planned for her is far worse than death.

By the next Halloween Jill has a monstrous plan of her own. The thirteen men made one horrible mistake leaving her alive. Armed with the image of their shared tattoo imprinted on her mind Jill is out for revenge, she's out for blood.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X