×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Heart & Soul Novels
    Heart & Soul Novels
    “Nothing is Impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m Possible” ~ Audrey Hepburn

    Hey, i’m Saturn, you can call me Soul or Heart though. (I’m Genderfluid)! I’m a fantasy, romance, BL and thriller writer! I publish chapters every other day or every day depending on my schedule!

    See more
campaign 催更 0
𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔨𝔢𝔫 𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰
R
32.1K
1
1
1.2K
0

The third book to the Theorium Falls series. 

“You’re lying…” she mumbled in disbelief, he froze.
“Idris…”
Idris scowled and stuffed the jewel into her pocket. “You’re lying to me. How did they die?” she snapped, Soul sighed.
“Murder.”
Her eyes widened as she watched Soul soften and shift away from her, the one person he could see was her and only her. For the last 16 years he was blind to everyone but her, a curse.
  Idris’s eyes narrowed.
“Karma hurts doesn’t it…”

“You know for someone who’s an endperson you’d think you wouldn’t touch water…” he chuckled lightly, glancing at the spell book against her chest as she stood and stumbled away from him.
“Endperson? What are you talking about?” 

Idris opened her palm, the familiar tattoo of which her grimoire was hidden. it glowed and the book appeared and she shot Soul a look before nodding. "lets end this. once and for all." 

"inducting Florian and Thalia was the best decision ever" Soul smiled, Void chuckled. 
"that it is" 
 "shall we work together?" he held out his hand to Void, Void grinned. "like old times"

"the end." Idris smiled to the children only for their eyes to widen in glee, with wide smiles. she turned. her own smile brightening. 


favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!

X