×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    P.L WAITES
    P.L WAITES
    I am an indie author. I am a children's book author and I write stories on Dreame. I love to write and to read a lot. Writing is my passion. I specialize in age gap, forbidden romance stories. I hope that you will enjoy and interactive as I write a story on this platform.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
A Burning Rose: Book One
PG-13
9.5K
0
0
1.6K
0

This story has an incident that has happened to me when I attended school but I have changed a few thing so that it could be more of a forbidden, student-teacher, romance story.

Ora Marshal is a nineteen year old history college student. Her first day at college doesn't go as planned after seeing the man that she thought she would never see again. Her history professor. He is a magnetic blue eyed, painfully handsome man, whom she has a crush on, yet his attitude had changed towards her after the incident. The past year catches up with her and the embarrassment that she had to endure. Can Ora handle the semester in his class? Can they work through it? Will she be able to tell him the truth about the incident? What happens when he returns her feelings?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X