×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Hikariko
    Hikariko
    안녕

    My name is hikariko, im an engene and army im OT7 in both . Im an ISTP like yoongi.
    I like writing stories for fun in my free time. If you read mine i hope you like it.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Unalike:cant you tell
PG-13
2.1K
0
1
453
0

Luna Sky Seong is adopted by a korean family from nearly the minuet she was born, she doesn’t know much about her real parents only that her dad died in a car accident and that her mother may still be out there, but that doesn’t bother her too much as she loves her adopted family and so do they. She went through years of bullying in her old school because of the fact that she’s adopted, but when she moves to a new town and new school she hopes that everything would be good and have a new start but…thats not the case. A lot of new thing are happening, she is feeling feelings she’s never felt before she’s experiencing things she never thought of, but the thing is its not all good, she feels as if there’s something missing…no, more like adding up to something that she doesn’t want to know….

X