×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A. KAUF
    A. KAUF
    Hello fellow readers and writers!!
    author, poet, and songwriter
    transmasc, genderqueer, abrosexual, demiromantic, panromantic
    he/they pronouns

    "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." -Toni Morrison

    if you're going to be rude/hateful towards me or any of my friends, please leave my page and expect some backlash. we don't tolerate that kind of behaviour here.

    I love to create worlds different from my own while describing various ways of life, normally with quite a bit of magic. As for reading, I love to read dystopian and fantasy stories centred around everything wrong with our society, but amplified. I someday hope to alter how people think about others through my writing. I love music as well, and I always have my headphones in, especially when I'm writing.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Shattered
PG-13 On Break
3.6K
0
4
838
0

Dellie Faer and Emrick Skywood are two of the lucky children of Angoloth to be born with magic. Ever since they were young, their magic has been carefully cultivated so they can grow to become great. Their life at the Institute for Magical Children is the same as all the others. They go to class, practice, and prepare for the day they turn 18 and they come of age. They will then be sent away from the institute and must seek a life that has a need for their magic. But until then, they must solve the mystery of the stranger that appeared in the river.

I do NOT own the cover photo. 

Dedicated to Cheese. If you're reading this, you know who you are :)

X