×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Zenith Terrant
    Zenith Terrant
    Hello, I mainly make things that are detailed and gory. I don't normally write so I'm more of a beginner. Most of my stories will be of characters I've roleplayed with or have made backstories for and for all stories so far I will not request payment at all. They will be free and in the wild. And yes, I am a furry.
    See more
campaign 催更 0
Project Reaper
PG-13 計劃中
186
0
0
90
0

swap_vert

BEFORE WE CONTINUE...

This is only a side project as many people I've talked to have said I should write down the stories of my characters. This is only to test and see if my abilities are on par, or need work. I welcome any suggestions or tips as they may help me become better.

Donations are welcome to aid in the development and even if you believe it is worth it.

Donation is purely your own choice. I will not be making donations mandatory or for people to pay for a story that is a test. Only donate if you feel it fits your ideals and ethics.

If you wish to speak personally, let me know if something was offensive, or if someone in the team I have is acting out of turn; email me at: [email protected]


Description

This is a story about a mortal who turned into a being of absolute death against their will. Now they seek redemption of the world and themselves while also searching for the pieces to rebuild their true self and finally tame the reaper within. Will he succeed?

favorite
coins
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X