×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MaksRomanov
    MaksRomanov
    Hello. I see you decided to read some information about me. This is good :) I spend a lot of time writing various articles, most often on the topic of education. Also enjoy sports, and spending time with friends.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
How to keep a child's psyche away from homework
G
756
0
0
558
0

swap_vert

When I worked at school, on Knowledge Day I said that you need to study, if only because mental work is often paid more than physical work. And that if you learn this, you can work and get paid for what you love to do.

The mess in the child's room corresponds to his internal state, everything has a bad effect on the upbringing of the child, as well as on how he will write homework. Let the child rest, if the child does not want or is very tired after school, do not force him to write homework, but seek the help of a case study writer. This is how chaos is expressed in the spiritual world. Well, if you wash it ... You can demand "order" only if the child's things are outside the room.

​​​​​​​

To educate does not mean to explain how to live. This does not work. Children develop only by analogy. What can and cannot be done, how it is necessary and how best to do nothing, children understand not from the words of their parents, but only from their actions. Simply put, if dad says that drinking is bad, but he himself does not dry out, there is a high probability that the son will become an alcoholic. This is the most striking example, but children grasp and perceive subtle things no less sensitively.

If a child tries to manipulate adults, he simply has a neurosis. And we need to know why. Healthy people do not manipulate - they solve their problems with direct actions.
The child should feel that the parents are kind, but strong people. Who will protect him, who will refuse him anything, but he always acts taking into account his own interests, and most importantly, he loves him very much.

There are countries where children do not do household tasks. For example, in Finland, Finnish schoolchildren annually take a leading place in the PISA ranking. Here, some schools also try not to burden children with after-school education, but this is rather an exception. Therefore, you should learn how to teach your child to do homework on their own. From the article you will learn in detail how to teach children to complete school assignments without unnecessary nerves.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X