×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    _RaiziDoesStuffs_
    _RaiziDoesStuffs_
    Heyo! My name is Raizi!/Tae!

    I write fanfics and roleplay.Thats it lol

    Im a person (i prefer not to share pronouns)

    My interests are Invader Zim, horror movies, art, VOCALOID, and the alt/emo aesthetics.
    I do NOT like:Bugs, Moths, Spiders, things like that- AND THE TROLLGE >:3

    CONSIDER DROPPING A FOLLOW TO:
    Mira
    bunnybear
    geeky_greeky_nerd
    Mushroom
    henfryer
    MarkTwain2.0
    Cheeto
    Mia Flame
    Juggernaut62
    Julia Hope
    Rose
    Blue_daisy
    Melody M. Bunn
    Folasade Bolarinwa

    :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Halloween:My Friend Michael
PG-13
519
1
1
638
0

(Note:This contains somewhat cringy wording and actions.)

It was a cold and somewhat misty night this Halloween. Out and about was a little child named Maruki. He was a poor child, about the age of 14. For his parents went missing, and to never be found again. Since that day, he roams the streets of Haddonfield to try and find himself a person who would help take care of him.


He sat down gloomily on a stone next to an abandoned home, teddy bear and blanket being hugged while he did so. "Am I gonna die of cold out here..?" He stood up, shiverring cold and lied down to sleep. While he was sleeping, he felt a hand on his blanket, frightened, he perked awake. "Hello?!" He sees a man with a mask on, holding something and he grabs him and...begins to carry him?  "Whats going on?.."

Maruki said to himself. "Let's hope nothing bad happens to me..."

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X