×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Evacuation Drill
G Completed
319
0
0
604
4

swap_vert

Today there was a evecuation drill. These drills are for when there is a gas leak, or if there was a smuggling or if there someone who isnt supposed to be on campus. It was weird. We were expecting it, but it was not at all what I was expacting.

First, they told us on the intercom

"Goodmorning! This is a evacuation drill. Staff and student, please make your way to the evacuation point located at the buses."

Then, made our way to the buses. I was hoping we would be in the same bus as the other 8th grade class, for many reasons. Reason one, most of my friends are in that class. Reason two, my boyfriend was in that class. And finnaly, reason three, there is no reason three...

We get at the buses, and I see the other class walking to the buses. I watch to see what bus they got on.

"Look, the other class is getting on that bus!" I said  to my teacher.

My teacher looks to see the other class getting on one of the several buses. 

"It's too far, let's get on this one"  she says pointing on the bus right next to us.

"Plus, don't think I don't know why you want to get on that bus wiht the other class. I know about your boyfriend" she says while looking at me then my boyfriend, who is getting on the bus already, then me again.

We got on the bus and waited there for about 20 minutes. Lucky me, I was squished between a window and my best friend. I didn't mind though. It was super cold though.

"Students and staff, we are finished with our evacuation drill. You may return back to your classes. Thank you."  Says our principle from the walkie talkie.

      The End-

or is it?

*dramatic music plays*

DUN DUN DUN

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X