×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Mutual Funds
PG-13
3.5K
0
0
879
0

swap_vert


What Is a Common Asset?
A common asset is a monetary vehicle that pools resources from investors to put resources into protections like stocks, securities, currency market instruments, and different resources. Common assets are worked by proficient cash chiefs, who allot the asset's resources and endeavor to deliver capital increases or pay for the asset's financial backers. A common asset's portfolio is organized and kept up with to match the venture targets expressed in its outline.

Common subsidizes give little or individual financial backers admittance to expertly oversaw arrangement of values, bonds, and different protections. Every investor, in this manner, takes part relatively in the additions or misfortunes of the asset. Common assets put resources into an immense number of protections, and execution is normally followed as the adjustment of the complete market cap of the asset — determined by the totaling execution of the hidden ventures.
1

Most shared reserves are essential for bigger speculation organizations like Devotion Ventures, Vanguard, T. Rowe Cost, and Oppenheimer. A common asset has an asset supervisor, in some cases called its speculation counsel, who is legitimately committed to work to the greatest advantage of common asset investors.

KEY Action items
A shared asset is a sort of speculation vehicle comprising of an arrangement of stocks, bonds, or different protections.
Shared reserves give little or individual financial backers admittance to differentiated, expertly oversaw portfolios.
Shared reserves are isolated into a few sorts of classifications, addressing the sorts of protections they put resources into, their venture targets, and the kind of profits they look for.
Shared reserves charge yearly expenses, cost proportions, or commissions, which might influence their general returns.
Business supported retirement designs ordinarily put resources into common assets.
Work on exchanging with virtual cash
Figure out what a speculative venture would be worth today.


How Are Shared Assets Estimated?
The worth of the common asset relies upon the presentation of the protections in which it contributes. While purchasing a unit or portion of a common asset, a financial backer is purchasing the exhibition of its portfolio or, all the more definitively, a piece of the portfolio's worth. Putting resources into a portion of a common asset is unique in relation to putting resources into portions of stock. Dissimilar to stock, common asset shares don't give their holders any democratic freedoms. A portion of a shared asset addresses interests in a wide range of stocks or different protections.

The cost of a common asset share is alluded to as the net resource esteem (NAV) per share, at times communicated as NAVPS. An asset's NAV is determined by partitioning the all out worth of the protections in the portfolio by the aggregate sum of offers remarkable. Extraordinary offers are mpos machine held by all investors, institutional financial backers, and company officials or insiders.

Common asset offers can normally be bought or reclaimed at the asset's ongoing NAV, which doesn't vacillate during market hours, however is settled toward the finish of each exchanging day. The cost of a shared asset is likewise refreshed when the NAVPS is settled.
2

The typical common asset holds various protections, and that implies shared store investors gain enhancement. Consider a financial backer who purchases just Google stock and depends on the outcome of the organization's income. Since their dollars are all attached to one organization, gains and misfortunes are subject to the organization's prosperity. In any case, a common asset might hold Google in its portfolio where the increases and misfortunes of only one stock are counterbalanced by gains and misfortunes of different organizations inside the asset.

How Are Returns Determined for Common Assets?
At the point when a financial backer purchases Apple stock, they are purchasing halfway proprietorship or a portion of the organization. Likewise, a common asset financial backer is purchasing fractional responsibility for shared store and its resources.

Financial backers normally procure a return from a shared asset in three ways, generally on a quarterly or yearly premise:

Pay is procured from profits on stocks and interest on securities held in the asset's portfolio and pays out practically all of the pay it gets throughout the year to subsidize proprietors as a conveyance. Reserves frequently give financial backers a decision either to get a check for dispersions or to reinvest the income to buy extra portions of the common asset.
Assuming that the asset sells protections that have expanded in value, the asset understands a capital increase, which mpos machine assets likewise give to financial backers in a dissemination.
At the point when the asset's portions expansion in value, you can then sell your common asset shares for a benefit on the lookout.
3
While exploring the profits of a shared asset, a financial backer will see "all out return," or the adjustment of significant worth, either up or down, of a speculation over a particular period. This incorporates any revenue, profits, or capital acquires the asset created as well as the adjustment of its reasonable worth throughout some time. By and large, all out returns are determined for one, five, and 10-year time frames as well as since the day the asset opened, or the commencement date.
4

Kinds of Shared Assets
There are a few kinds of common assets accessible for venture, however most shared reserves can be categorized as one of four fundamental classes which incorporate stock assets, currency market reserves, security assets, and deadline reserves.
Stock Assets
As the name suggests, this asset puts chiefly in value or stocks. Inside this gathering are different subcategories. Some value reserves are named for the size of the organizations they put resources into: little , mid-, or huge cap. Others are named by their speculation approach: forceful development, pay situated, worth, and others. Value reserves are likewise sorted by whether they put resources into homegrown (U.S.) stocks or unfamiliar values. To comprehend the universe of value reserves is to utilize a style box, an illustration of which is beneath.
5

Assets can be characterized in view of both the size of the organizations, their market covers, and the development possibilities of the contributed stocks. The term esteem reserve alludes to a way of financial planning that searches for superior grade, low-development organizations that are undesirable with the market. These organizations are described by low cost to-income (P/E) proportions, low cost to-book (P/B) proportions, and high profit yields.

On the other hand, development reserves, hope to organizations that have major areas of strength for had in profit, deals, and incomes. These organizations commonly have high P/E proportions and don't deliver profits. A split the difference between severe worth and development venture is a "mix," which just alludes to organizations that are neither worth nor development stocks and are named being some place in the center.

Value Style Box
Picture by Julie Bang © Investopedia 2019
Huge cap organizations have high market capitalizations, with values more than $10 billion. Market cap is determined by increasing the offer cost by the quantity of offers remarkable. Huge cap stocks are regularly blue-chip firms that are frequently unmistakable by name. Little cap stocks allude to those stocks with a market cap going from $250 million to $2 billion. These more modest organizations will generally be fresher, less secure ventures. Mid-cap stocks fill in the hole among little and huge cap.
6

A shared asset might mix its procedure between speculation style and company size. For instance, a huge cap esteem asset would shift focus over to enormous cap organizations that are major areas of strength for in shape however have as of late seen their portion costs fall and would be put in the upper left quadrant of the style box (enormous and esteem). Something contrary to this would be an asset that puts resources into startup innovation organizations with phenomenal development possibilities: little cap development. Such a common asset would dwell in the base right quadrant (little and development).

Security Assets
A shared asset that creates a base return is essential for the proper pay class. A fixed-pay shared store centers around ventures that pay a set pace of return, for example, government securities, corporate securities, or other obligation instruments. The asset portfolio creates interest pay, which is given to the investors.

In some cases alluded to as security reserves, these assets are frequently effectively overseen and try to purchase moderately underestimated securities to sell them at a benefit. These common assets are probably going to pay more significant yields and security finances aren't without risk. For instance, an asset spend significant time in high return garbage securities is a lot less secure than an asset that puts resources into government protections.

Since there are a wide range of kinds of securities, security assets can differ decisively contingent upon where they contribute and all security reserves are liable to loan cost risk.

List Assets
List Assets put resources into stocks that compare with a significant market file like the S&P 500 or the Dow Jones Modern Normal (DJIA). This procedure requires less exploration from experts and guides, so there are less costs given to investors and these assets are frequently planned in view of cost-delicate financial backers.

Adjusted Assets
Adjusted reserves put resources into a half and half of resource classes, whether stocks, securities, currency market instruments, or elective ventures. The goal of this asset, known as a resource allotment store, is to diminish the gamble of openness across resource classes.

A few assets are characterized with a particular portion methodology that is fixed, so the financial backer can have an anticipated openness to different resource classes. Different assets follow a system for dynamic designation rates to meet different financial backer targets. This might incorporate answering economic situations, business cycle changes, or the changing periods of the financial backer's own life.

The portfolio chief is ordinarily given the opportunity to switch the proportion of resource classes depending on the situation to keep up with the trustworthiness of the asset's expressed system.

Currency Market Assets
The currency market comprises of safe, sans risk, transient obligation instruments, generally government Depository bills. A financial backer won't procure significant returns, yet the chief is ensured. A regular return is somewhat more than.

एक आम संपत्ति क्या है?
एक सामान्य संपत्ति एक मौद्रिक वाहन है जो निवेशकों से संसाधनों को स्टॉक, प्रतिभूतियों, मुद्रा बाजार उपकरणों और विभिन्न संसाधनों जैसे सुरक्षा में रखने के लिए पूल करता है ।  सामान्य संपत्ति कुशल नकदी प्रमुखों द्वारा काम की जाती है, जो परिसंपत्ति के संसाधनों को आवंटित करते हैं और पूंजी वृद्धि देने या परिसंपत्ति के वित्तीय समर्थकों के लिए भुगतान करने का प्रयास करते हैं ।  एक सामान्य परिसंपत्ति के पोर्टफोलियो को व्यवस्थित किया जाता है और इसकी रूपरेखा में व्यक्त उद्यम लक्ष्यों से मेल खाने के लिए रखा जाता है । 

सामान्य सब्सिडी बहुत कम या व्यक्तिगत वित्तीय समर्थकों को मूल्यों, बांडों और विभिन्न सुरक्षा की विशेषज्ञ ओवरसॉ व्यवस्था के लिए प्रवेश देती है ।  प्रत्येक निवेशक, इस तरीके से, संपत्ति के परिवर्धन या दुर्भाग्य में अपेक्षाकृत भाग लेता है ।  सामान्य संपत्ति संसाधनों को भारी संख्या में सुरक्षा में डालती है, और निष्पादन को आम तौर पर परिसंपत्ति के पूर्ण मार्केट कैप के समायोजन के रूप में पालन किया जाता है — छिपे हुए उद्यमों के कुल निष्पादन द्वारा निर्धारित किया जाता है । 
1

अधिकांश साझा भंडार भक्ति वेंचर्स, मोहरा,टी. एक सामान्य संपत्ति में एक परिसंपत्ति पर्यवेक्षक होता है, कुछ मामलों में इसे सट्टा वकील कहा जाता है, जो सामान्य संपत्ति निवेशकों के सबसे बड़े लाभ के लिए काम करने के लिए वैध रूप से प्रतिबद्ध है । 

मुख्य कार्रवाई आइटम
एक साझा संपत्ति एक प्रकार का सट्टा वाहन है जिसमें स्टॉक, बॉन्ड या विभिन्न सुरक्षा की व्यवस्था शामिल है । 
साझा भंडार कम या व्यक्तिगत वित्तीय समर्थकों को विभेदित, विशेषज्ञ रूप से ओवरसॉ पोर्टफोलियो के लिए प्रवेश देते हैं । 
साझा भंडार को कुछ प्रकार के वर्गीकरणों में अलग-थलग कर दिया जाता है, जिसमें वे संसाधनों को डालते हैं, उनके उद्यम लक्ष्य, और जिस तरह के मुनाफे की तलाश करते हैं, उसे संबोधित करते हैं । 
साझा भंडार वार्षिक खर्च, लागत अनुपात या कमीशन लेते हैं, जो उनके सामान्य रिटर्न को प्रभावित कर सकते हैं । 
व्यवसाय समर्थित सेवानिवृत्ति डिजाइन आमतौर पर संसाधनों को सामान्य संपत्ति में डालते हैं । 
आभासी नकदी के साथ आदान-प्रदान पर काम करें
पता लगाएँ कि एक सट्टा उद्यम आज क्या लायक होगा । 

एक स्टॉक का चयन करें

टीएसएलए
टेस्ला इंक

एएपीएल
एप्पल इंक

एनकेई
नाइके इंक

एएमजेडएन
AMAZON.COM, इंक

डब्ल्यूएमटी
वॉलमार्ट इंक
वेंचर योग का चयन करें
$
1000
एक खरीद तिथि चुनें

एक लंबे समय वापस
 वर्क आउट
साझा संपत्ति का अनुमान कैसे लगाया जाता है?
सामान्य संपत्ति का मूल्य उन सुरक्षा की प्रस्तुति पर निर्भर करता है जिसमें यह योगदान देता है ।  एक इकाई या एक सामान्य संपत्ति के हिस्से को खरीदते समय, एक वित्तीय बैकर अपने पोर्टफोलियो की प्रदर्शनी खरीद रहा है या, सभी निश्चित रूप से, पोर्टफोलियो के मूल्य का एक टुकड़ा ।  संसाधनों को स्टॉक के कुछ हिस्सों में डालने के संबंध में संसाधनों को एक सामान्य संपत्ति के एक हिस्से में रखना अद्वितीय है ।  स्टॉक के लिए भिन्न, सामान्य परिसंपत्ति शेयर अपने धारकों को कोई लोकतांत्रिक स्वतंत्रता नहीं देते हैं ।  एक साझा परिसंपत्ति का एक हिस्सा स्टॉक या विभिन्न सुरक्षा की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला में हितों को संबोधित करता है । 

एक सामान्य परिसंपत्ति शेयर की लागत को प्रति शेयर शुद्ध संसाधन सम्मान (एनएवी) के रूप में संदर्भित किया जाता है, कई बार एनएवीपी के रूप में संचार किया जाता है ।  एक परिसंपत्ति का एनएवी उल्लेखनीय प्रस्तावों के कुल योग द्वारा पोर्टफोलियो में सुरक्षा के सभी मूल्य को विभाजित करके निर्धारित किया जाता है ।  असाधारण प्रस्ताव सभी निवेशकों, संस्थागत वित्तीय समर्थकों और कंपनी के अधिकारियों या अंदरूनी सूत्रों द्वारा आयोजित किए जाते हैं । 

आम परिसंपत्ति प्रस्तावों को आम तौर पर परिसंपत्ति के चल रहे एनएवी पर खरीदा या पुनः प्राप्त किया जा सकता है, जो बाजार के घंटों के दौरान टीकाकरण नहीं करता है, हालांकि प्रत्येक विनिमय दिन के अंत में तय किया जाता है ।  एक साझा संपत्ति की लागत उसी तरह ताज़ा होती है जब एनएवीपी का निपटान किया जाता है । 
2

विशिष्ट सामान्य संपत्ति विभिन्न सुरक्षा रखती है, और इसका मतलब है कि साझा स्टोर निवेशकों को वृद्धि मिलती है ।  एक वित्तीय बैकर पर विचार करें जो सिर्फ गूगल स्टॉक खरीदता है और संगठन की आय के परिणाम पर निर्भर करता है ।  चूंकि उनके डॉलर सभी एक संगठन से जुड़े होते हैं, इसलिए लाभ और दुर्भाग्य संगठन की समृद्धि के अधीन होते हैं ।  किसी भी मामले में, एक आम संपत्ति अपने पोर्टफोलियो में गूगल पकड़ सकता है जहां बढ़ जाती है और केवल एक शेयर के दुर्भाग्य लाभ और संपत्ति के अंदर विभिन्न संगठनों के दुर्भाग्य से संतुलित कर रहे हैं.

सामान्य संपत्ति के लिए रिटर्न कैसे निर्धारित किया जाता है?
उस बिंदु पर जब एक वित्तीय बैकर ऐप्पल स्टॉक खरीदता है, तो वे आधे रास्ते के स्वामित्व या संगठन के एक हिस्से को खरीद रहे हैं ।  इसी तरह, एक सामान्य परिसंपत्ति वित्तीय बैकर साझा स्टोर और उसके संसाधनों के लिए आंशिक जिम्मेदारी खरीद रहा है । 

वित्तीय समर्थक आम तौर पर एक साझा संपत्ति से तीन तरीकों से रिटर्न खरीदते हैं, आमतौर पर त्रैमासिक या वार्षिक आधार पर:

वेतन शेयरों पर मुनाफे और परिसंपत्ति के पोर्टफोलियो में रखी प्रतिभूतियों पर ब्याज से प्राप्त किया जाता है और व्यावहारिक रूप से सभी वेतन का भुगतान करता है जो कि प्रोप्राइटरों को एक वाहन के रूप में सब्सिडी देने के लिए पूरे वर्ष मिलता है ।  रिजर्व अक्सर वित्तीय समर्थकों को या तो फैलाव के लिए एक चेक प्राप्त करने या आम संपत्ति के अतिरिक्त हिस्से खरीदने के लिए आय को पुनर्निवेश करने का निर्णय देते हैं । 
यह मानते हुए कि परिसंपत्ति मूल्य में विस्तारित सुरक्षा बेचती है, परिसंपत्ति एक पूंजी वृद्धि को समझती है, जो कि अधिकांश संपत्ति इसी तरह वित्तीय समर्थकों को एक प्रसार में देती है । 
उस बिंदु पर जब परिसंपत्ति के हिस्से मूल्य में विस्तार करते हैं, तो आप लुकआउट पर लाभ के लिए अपने सामान्य परिसंपत्ति शेयरों को बेच सकते हैं । 
3
एक साझा संपत्ति के मुनाफे की खोज करते समय, एक वित्तीय बैकर "ऑल आउट रिटर्न", या किसी विशेष अवधि में अटकलों के ऊपर या नीचे, महत्वपूर्ण मूल्य का समायोजन देखेगा ।  इसमें किसी भी राजस्व, लाभ या पूंजी को शामिल किया गया है जो बनाई गई संपत्ति के साथ-साथ कुछ समय के दौरान इसके उचित मूल्य के समायोजन को प्राप्त करता है ।  बड़े पैमाने पर, सभी आउट रिटर्न एक, पांच और 10 साल के समय के फ्रेम के साथ-साथ परिसंपत्ति के खुलने के दिन या प्रारंभ तिथि के लिए निर्धारित किए जाते हैं । 
4

साझा संपत्ति के प्रकार
उद्यम के लिए सुलभ कुछ प्रकार की सामान्य संपत्ति हैं, हालांकि अधिकांश साझा भंडार को चार मूलभूत वर्गों में से एक के रूप में वर्गीकृत किया जा सकता है जिसमें स्टॉक संपत्ति, मुद्रा बाजार भंडार, सुरक्षा संपत्ति और समय सीमा भंडार शामिल हैं । 
स्टॉक संपत्ति
जैसा कि नाम से पता चलता है, यह संपत्ति मुख्य रूप से मूल्य या स्टॉक में डालती है ।  इस सभा के अंदर विभिन्न उपश्रेणियाँ हैं ।  कुछ मूल्य भंडार उन संगठनों के आकार के लिए नामित किए जाते हैं जिनमें वे संसाधन डालते हैं: थोड़ा , मध्य-या विशाल टोपी ।  दूसरों को उनके अटकलें दृष्टिकोण द्वारा नामित किया गया है: सशक्त विकास, वेतन स्थित, मूल्य, और अन्य ।  मूल्य भंडार इसी तरह क्रमबद्ध हैं कि क्या वे संसाधनों को होमग्रोन (यूएस) स्टॉक या अपरिचित मूल्यों में डालते हैं ।  मूल्य भंडार के ब्रह्मांड को समझने के लिए एक शैली बॉक्स का उपयोग करना है, जिसका एक उदाहरण नीचे है । 
5

परिसंपत्तियों को संगठनों के आकार, उनके बाजार कवर और योगदान किए गए शेयरों की विकास संभावनाओं दोनों को देखते हुए चित्रित किया जा सकता है ।  एस्टीम रिजर्व शब्द वित्तीय नियोजन के एक तरीके की ओर इशारा करता है जो बेहतर ग्रेड, कम-विकास संगठनों की खोज करता है जो बाजार के साथ अवांछनीय हैं ।  इन संगठनों को कम लागत से आय (पी/ई) अनुपात, कम लागत से पुस्तक (पी/बी) अनुपात और उच्च लाभ पैदावार द्वारा वर्णित किया गया है । 

दूसरी ओर, विकास भंडार, उन संगठनों के लिए आशा है जिनके पास लाभ, सौदों और आय में ताकत के प्रमुख क्षेत्र हैं ।  इन संगठनों में आमतौर पर उच्च पी/ई अनुपात होते हैं और लाभ नहीं देते हैं ।  एक विभाजन गंभीर मूल्य और विकास उद्यम के बीच का अंतर एक "मिश्रण" है, जो सिर्फ उन संगठनों के लिए दृष्टिकोण करता है जो न तो लायक हैं और न ही विकास स्टॉक और केंद्र में कुछ जगह होने का नाम दिया गया है । 

मूल्य शैली बॉक्स
जूली बैंग द्वारा चित्र-इन्वेस्टोपेडिया 2019
विशाल कैप संगठनों के पास उच्च बाजार पूंजीकरण है, जिसमें $10 बिलियन से अधिक मूल्य हैं ।  मार्केट कैप को ऑफर की मात्रा से ऑफर की लागत बढ़ाकर निर्धारित किया जाता है ।  विशाल कैप स्टॉक नियमित रूप से ब्लू-चिप फर्म हैं जो अक्सर नाम से अचूक होते हैं. लिटिल कैप स्टॉक उन शेयरों की ओर इशारा करते हैं जिनकी मार्केट कैप $250 मिलियन से $2 बिलियन तक है ।  ये अधिक विनम्र संगठन आम तौर पर नए, कम सुरक्षित उद्यम होंगे ।  मिड-कैप स्टॉक लिटिल और विशाल कैप के बीच छेद में भरते हैं । 
6

एक साझा संपत्ति अटकलें शैली और कंपनी के आकार के बीच अपनी प्रक्रिया को मिला सकती है ।  उदाहरण के लिए, एक विशाल कैप एस्टीम एसेट विशाल कैप संगठनों पर ध्यान केंद्रित करेगा जो आकार में ताकत के प्रमुख क्षेत्र हैं, हालांकि देर से उनके हिस्से की लागत में गिरावट देखी गई है और स्टाइल बॉक्स के ऊपरी बाएं चतुर्थांश में डाल दिया जाएगा (विशाल और सम्मान). इसके विपरीत कुछ एक संपत्ति होगी जो संसाधनों को अभूतपूर्व विकास संभावनाओं के साथ स्टार्टअप नवाचार संगठनों में डालती है: लिटिल कैप डेवलपमेंट ।  इस तरह की एक सामान्य संपत्ति बेस राइट क्वाड्रेंट (थोड़ा और विकास) में निवास करेगी । 

सुरक्षा संपत्ति
एक साझा संपत्ति जो आधार रिटर्न बनाती है, उचित वेतन वर्ग के लिए आवश्यक है ।  उद्यमों के आसपास एक निश्चित-वेतन साझा स्टोर केंद्र जो रिटर्न की एक निर्धारित गति का भुगतान करते हैं, उदाहरण के लिए, सरकारी प्रतिभूतियां, कॉर्पोरेट प्रतिभूतियां, या अन्य दायित्व उपकरण ।  एसेट पोर्टफोलियो ब्याज वेतन बनाता है, जो निवेशकों को दिया जाता है । 

कुछ मामलों में सुरक्षा भंडार के रूप में माना जाता है, इन परिसंपत्तियों को अक्सर प्रभावी ढंग से देखरेख की जाती है और उन्हें लाभ पर बेचने के लिए मामूली कम करके आंका गया प्रतिभूतियों को खरीदने की कोशिश की जाती है ।  ये आम संपत्ति शायद अधिक महत्वपूर्ण पैदावार का भुगतान करने जा रही हैं और सुरक्षा वित्त जोखिम के बिना नहीं हैं ।  उदाहरण के लिए, एक परिसंपत्ति उच्च रिटर्न कचरा प्रतिभूतियों में महत्वपूर्ण समय बिताती है जो एक संपत्ति की तुलना में बहुत कम सुरक्षित है जो संसाधनों को सरकारी सुरक्षा में डालती है । 

चूंकि प्रतिभूतियों की एक विस्तृत श्रृंखला है, इसलिए सुरक्षा परिसंपत्तियां निर्णायक रूप से भिन्न हो सकती हैं, जहां वे योगदान करते हैं और सभी सुरक्षा भंडार ऋण लागत जोखिम के लिए उत्तरदायी हैं । 

सूची संपत्ति
सूची संपत्ति स्टॉक में संसाधन डालती है जो एसएंडपी 500 या डॉव जोन्स मॉडर्न नॉर्मल (डीजेआईए) जैसी महत्वपूर्ण बाजार फ़ाइल के साथ तुलना करती है ।  इस प्रक्रिया के लिए विशेषज्ञों और गाइडों से कम अन्वेषण की आवश्यकता होती है, इसलिए निवेशकों को कम लागत दी जाती है और लागत-नाजुक वित्तीय समर्थकों को देखते हुए इन परिसंपत्तियों की अक्सर योजना बनाई जाती है । 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X