×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    habbitybabbityboo
    habbitybabbityboo
    Hi, I'm abbitybabbityboo. Considering that's a *bit* of a mouthful, you can call me Abbi. I'm a (very) recent graduate of Full Sail University and find myself with a lot of free-time on my hands - I'm used to writing fanfiction, short stories, and flash fiction. (I'm really eager to write much longer AND original works!)

    P.S.: You can find me on NaNoWriMo under the same handle - @habbitybabbityboo.
    See more
The Writings of a Post-College Graduate
PG-13
4.1K
0
0
931
1

As Stephen King once said; "If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot."

While I'm definitely working on the former, (I haven't picked up a book since high school..) I figured that my writing's only going to get better the more I write.

The Writings of a Post-College Graduate is a personal project of mine; I want to see if I'm capable of writing a short story everyday for the remainder of 2022. I feel like I owe it to myself to utilize my writing skills. (Surprisingly, a Creative Writing course has very little to do with writing itself..)

By the way, if you enjoy reading these stories; please, don't hesitate to drop a like and comment. Any and all constructive criticism is welcome.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X