×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
The girl from Vegas
PG-13
208
0
0
723
0

swap_vert

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas… right? Sophomore workaholic Lexie Prescott's life is usually pretty uncomplicated, but after a series of failed dates, during summer break she finds herself being packed off by her best friends for some well-deserved vacation time in Vegas. She plans to soak up the sun, go clubbing, and enjoy being free and single, but only Lexie could end up married to a stranger! Prince Adrian Ambrose has a life plan all set out, which doesn't include meeting Lexie. He goes to Vegas for a trip to meet his betrothed and meets Lexie sitting in a corner of a club. What starts off as a flirty conversation results in a night of tequila and wedding rings. This is a marriage of inconvenience for both of them, but getting divorced isn't quite as simple as Adrian thinks. They both return to Adrian’s kingdom, where his parents are less than thrilled. They’ll have to redo their wedding and come up with a great cover story to convince everyone. Can two people fall in love when they're already married, or will it just be something that happened in Vegas?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X