×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Silver's Lining
G
1.9K
0
0
397
0

swap_vert

Hell Silverianne Enigma lives only to inherit all the family businesses she's supposed to get. If not for that gugustuhin niya na lang talaga mamatay. She's had amnesia when she was 8; she was involved in an accident wherein she doesn't really know. That happened in Absonton City. She left Absonton to heal herself, went back to finish elementary, and left permanently.

But maybe she was that unfortunate dahil pinabalik siya roon ng pamilya niya para

mag-college. She's supposed to study in UCLA for business pero hayun siya at nag-aral ng Political Science in case kailanganin ng tulong ng family ng nanay ng lolo niya. But also because she wanted to be a lawyer too! 

She didn't know anything about her past, ni wala na siyang pakealam dito. Ngunit sa pagabalik niya sa Absonton, ang nakaraan niya na ang lumalapit sa kaniya. She met all the important people who had known her better that herself.

Ayos na e. Okay naman iyong first few weeks niya hanggang sa malaman niyang kasal na pala siya. Her grandma made her freaking sign a marriage contract the morning after her birthday celebration and she was in a hangover. 

How would Hell Silverianne play her life kung biglang nakakaramdam na siya ng pagmamahal na hindi naman siya pamilyar?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X