×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    E.G.
    E.G.
    Hey there! I'm E.G, a writer living with autism and in England.

    I'm currently matching profiles with the coolest person ever! @flechatfelicity


    [THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT ME]
    I have autism
    I am part of the LGBTQ+ community
    I am female, using she/her pronouns.
    I love Italian food.
    I have favourite bands for different moods, but I like almost all genres.
    Casual writer and reviewer, very occasional reader if I'm not reviewing stuff.
    My favourite TV show is Arcane.
    I love anything and all to do with the videogame 'Halo'. I have amassed 118 hours on MCC, people!
    I'm tired like all the time.
    My space is a safe place for everyone, children and adults alike.


    I regard myself as the person who welcomes everyone on Penana so long as she has time to do so, and I have been here for quite a while now. If you get a random hello from me, this is why; I just like to be polite.


    Thank you for reading!
    See more
Reviews w/ E.G.
PG-13
1.4K
3
8
893
10

Hey there! Welcome to E.G’s Reviews where your host, me, reviews all kinds of media based on what I read/see/watch. This can be anything from manga, anime and animation to films/movies, books and TV series. On occasion, I will give e-readers votes that let me know what to watch out of a selection, or you can submit what you’d like to hear my thoughts on in this book!

X