×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    NicVeil
    NicVeil
    I love to write stories....that's pretty much it.....I also draw....yeah....Um...am I done here?....

    Likes: Anime, Cartoons, Writing, Drawing, Art, Movies(AnimeorCartoonStyle), TV, Music, Video Games, Sims, Dragon Age, Saints Row, Final Fantasy, Skyrim, Fallout, BONE, OverLord, BorderLands, and most importantly my boyfriend!!

    Dislikes: Rude people, anime's turned into real life(Meaning when it's awful), people when they don't know the difference between your and you're
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Vampire Reporter
R Completed
21.9K
5
0
910
0

Ambrose had a normal day by day life. She worked hard in her career and did everything right. Though when her boss finds a video of her and her ex she gets fired. Now with no job and no living relatives left she tries to make ends meet. But something about meeting that strange handsome man earlier has got her thinking about other things. With two new guys in her life that seem strange, can she finally get a new life? Or will she fail and stick to her old one. Two new guys enter Ambrose's life. Nathan, a handsome guy with shaggy blonde hair. Sweet and caring. Will never let anyone harm you. And Cerberus, the younger brother with a mean snarky attuite. He is lovable though but he hates showing it. Once you got his attention you will never ever lose it. Both brothers are in love with her. Can Ambrose handle two guys? At once? Or will she fail and go back to a normal boring life that she use to have?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X