×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
The Sword And The Crown
R
3.8K
0
3
430
0

Anastasia lives in a patriarchal kingdom where she was born into a Middle Class Family without a speck of royal blood in her. She was an exceptional student at her school and found a liking to the art of swordsmanship. Ana was given many marriage proposals but declined as it prohibited her from her dream job. A Royal Guard. Well there were none of those as females but plenty of assassins were female. So at age 18 she officially became a King’s Assassin. She now found herself in quite the predicament, King Encor Arsenoff declared all unmarried women must go to a ball to meet Crown Prince Endrid Arsenoff, who had just turned 23, and still had no wife. What made this so hard was that King Encor Arsenoff refused to allow Anastasia to skip the ball, and she had been given a task by the king himself to protect the prince.

Endrid was born as the second child to the royal family of Arsenoff. His mother, Myla Arsenoff, was never that fond of him as she was hoping for his elder sister, Amira, to become Queen. Endrid was surrounded by riches the poor couldn’t even imagine, but that was never enough for him. He wished for the most beautiful woman in the kingdom to marry him, and none of the women that were brought to him satisfied him.

Will these 2 people make it out alive when it is unearthed that someone wishes to harm the Crown Prince? Or will they perish before they can find who is behind it all?

CHARACTERS MY FRIENDS CREATED:

-Atlas Hawke

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X