×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Damian Spectre
    Damian Spectre
    She was a first time writer on a new journey…

    Lol! Just kidding! Although I am a first time writer, or at least when it comes to sharing my work. I enjoy anything fantasy or romance, so if anyone has any reading suggestions or ideas and tips for my books I’d love to hear from you! I’m open to constructive criticism! You follow me I will do my best to follow you, although no promises. I will not be publishing on a regular basis, as I have a bit of a wonky schedule and am very forgetful, but I will do my best!
    See more
Explosive time
G
269
1
1
444
0

swap_vert

*the characters are not mine, except for Goni and her parents*

_Storyline is mine, it goes almost completely away from the actual MHA storyline, so if you’re looking for something more similar, I suggest you find something else_

When Auyoma gets expelled from UA high about two months after the sports festival another student rises up to take his place. It just so happens this student has the most wanted quirk in the world, besides All Might’s quirk of course. Making quite the impression, Goni Aarlei quickly roses in the rankings of class 1A, and possibly the whole school, if not the world. Along the way, she manages to oh so slightly tame the beast that is Katsuki Bakugou, and fall head over heels for him in the process. Then, Dabi comes in, making her doubt her decisions for the first time in her life. Who will she choose? Heroes or villains? The live bomb, or the abandoned flame?

Excerpt: 

“Where do I sit?” I ask. 

“Since you two seem to be getting along, why don’t we place you next to Bakugou?” Shota replies. “We can move Kirishima to Auyoma’s old seat.” He continues.

”Aizawa sensei?” I ask. 

“Yes Aarlei?” He responds with a sigh.

”If Minoru tríes anything, am I allowed to hurt him?” I ask.

Aizawa and Bakugou both raise an eyebrow, and Bakugou looks back down at his desk. “Not too much.” Aizawa responds. 

I smile. “Thanks uncl- I mean, Aizawa sensei.” I respond.

He sighs. “Uncle Aizawa is fine.” He says, giving in.

 I smile and sit down next to Katsuki.

swap_vert

X