×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Akacia_G
    Akacia_G
    Name's Akacia Gooden!

    Huge anime/manga fan (buuut I wouldn't consider myself an otaku... =P)

    Favorite Shows(that are NOT anime):
    1) The Walking Dead (no surprise, =3)
    2) How to Get Away with Murder
    3) Empire
    4) Lie to Me

    Favorite Books:
    "Secondhand Memories" by Takatsu
    "Fallen" by Lauren Kate
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Honey Flavored Blood [蜜風味の血]
PG-13
437
0
0
897
0

In the near future, supernatural beings made themselves public and took over at least half of the human population. Maybe more.

Succubi and Incubo reign Asia and Europe.

Witches and Warlocks have taken over Africa and Australia.

Vampires rule South America and Antartica(some vampires prefer cold climates).

North America is the only continent that is free from the supernatura's takeover, and region of the Hunters Guild.

Due to six of the continents not belonging to the people, North America is the only continent for humans to live in peace and the only continent to defend from the supernatural.

Adalia Serilda is a runaway from Europe who has been living in North America with her American relatives. She is also close friends with the Hunters Guild's most finest hunter, Abraham L. Helsing.

But later on, she meets two other men named Calem and Tran, who seem out of this world. And they might as well be.

Calem is the king of vampires and Tran is the emperor of Succubi and Incubo.

They are both looking for a mistress to claim as their wife.

And they both has chosen Adalia.

But Tran and Calem are not the only ones who want her for themselves… even Abraham wants to win her heart.

Even though Adalia does not like the supernatural, she cannot help but be torn between the three.

The dominant Vampire…

The seductive Incubus…

The serious hunter…

Who will she choose? And how will it effect her future?

And North America's??

[Also available to read on Wattpad!]

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X