×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Chemical X98-Z13
    Chemical X98-Z13
    Hello, all! You can call me Chemical or by my real name Angel. Doesn't really matters to me what you would want to call me. I have accounts over in Fanfiction.net and Fictionpress.com under the same name. I'm a beginner at writing stories of my own so if you have any opinion or advise on my stories, I will be very greatful. I do intend to update my stories regularly but there will be times when I can't post a new chapter.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Unknown Dreams
PG-13
7.0K
0
0
2.2K
0

I originally got this idea from...well, a dream. Normally growing up, I had many, many strange dreams and some of it was rather funny in my opinion. But there was one vivid dream I had when I was like eleven. It felt so real and I was confused. The beginning of the story is very similar to my dream back then. Honestly, I was hoping to have a dream like that again. Sure it was a bit frightening but in an odd way I wanted to learn more about it. But of coarse it never happened. So until recently, I decided to have a bit of fun with the dream and see what I can morph it into, which would hopefully be a good long series. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X