×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    KapitolPoint
    KapitolPoint
    I am currently a 17-year-old of the female variety who enjoys writing as a form of therapy. I write when I need to, or when the inspiration hits me in the face like a train.
    I'm not perfect and I do not hold much respect for those who believe anyone is. I do not pride myself on my writing ability, and certainly do not have any form of spelling skills worth bragging about (apologies in advance if spell-check misses anything!), but I love the feeling of expressing my viewpoint where there is a possibility that someone else can take something from it.
    That is what I hope to do here.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Yes
G Completed
1.2K
0
1
1.5K
3

swap_vert

There are some discussions which you can't wait to begin but can't wait to forget about once they start. 

This is something that happened to me around 2 years ago and it changed my life in ways I can not describe. I wrote this, both for myself as a way to come to terms with what happened, and so that anyone who reads it knows that there is always help waiting, should you have the courage to as for it.

I have published this one shot in other places previous and as this is my first time publish on this site I felt it would be best to start with something comfortable. It is a concept of something I have been toying around with a lot lately and may develop into a full story. I hope you enjoy it and any response it welcome.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X