×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    FlowWrites
    FlowWrites
    Hello, this is Flow my pronouns are they/them. I write fanfiction, original stories, and poetry.

    - Original Stories I Write:
    I love writing romance and fantasy. Though in my short stories, I try out everything to see what I like and what I don't. I am currently working on a longer story that I hopefully get to post this year. You get to see my journey in writing which will hopefully get better and better!

    -Poetry:
    I like to write from the perspective of my life in a serialized way. In Therapy, I am writing from a character's POV but it is based off of stuff that happened to me in the mental health field.

    On Other Platforms:
    FlowWrites On
    Wattpad
    Tumblr
    FictionPress
    And Flowritess On Instagram

    If you are instread in my fanfiction:
    You can find me under Flowwrites on
    Wattpad
    Ao3
    Fanfiction.net

    Posting Schedule:
    Monday: Post Poem To Therapy, Post Chapter To Fic

    Tuesday: Post Poem To Poetry Of Emotions, Post Short Story To Worst Fear

    Wednesday: Post Poem To Therapy, Post Fic One-Shot

    Thursday: Post Poem To Poetry Of Emotions, Post Short Story To Short Stories

    Friday: Post Poem To Therapy, Post Fic Chapter To FIc

    Saturday: Post Poem To Poetry Of Emotions, Post Short Story To Worst Fear

    Sunday: Post Poem To Therapy, Post Fic One-Shots

    This is Flow signing off till I post again!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Therapy
PG-13
754
0
0
1.2K
0

I wanted help
but now that I have it
it is a lot harder than expected.
To the point
that I don't want any help anymore.

(Or maybe we have all been told all the wrong things about getting help.)

Rose has had anxiety for what has felt like her whole life (considering that she was diagnosed when she was in kindergarten it was partially her whole life) and now it was really starting to catch up to her. Now at the age of 14, she can't leave the house. Why? you may be asking. Well, if she does go outside she HAS to be by one of her parent's side. So, she can't bring herself to go to school or go really anywhere. She has known for a while that she needed help but it wasn't until she couldn't bring herself to leave the house that her parents started getting concerned about helping her with it. Come with her on her journey going through the mental health field and navigating the new life it brings with it through poetry.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X