×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Steve Allen
    Steve Allen
    Steve Allen has been a student of writing for several decades. His first foray into the art was at the age of 11, when he wrote, edited, and published The Martian Tribune, a two-page science fiction tabloid typed on a Smith-Corona typewriter with carbon paper and onion skin paper. Publication ceased after the fourth exciting issue, due to a severe lack of subscribers.
    A few years ago, Steve was editor and publisher of Door County Travelers Journal in Door County, Wisconsin and wrote many feature stories for the online publication. His fascination with Door County life, local history, and the little Holy Nativity Church in Jacksonport combined to compel him to write the story of Pris Parker and her friends and family.
    Pris Parker and the Door County Ghost begins in 1918.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Pris Parker and the Door County Ghost
G
7.5K
0
1
1.8K
0

Pris Parker and the Door County Ghost is a work of historical fiction. Most of the action takes place in or around Jacksonport, in Door County, Wisconsin. The time period is the calendar year 1918, during the last phase of World War I. Woodrow Wilson was President.

Trouble is brewing in the usually quiet village of Jacksonport. Big trouble. Misfortune, mayhem, and thievery.

###

No part of this work was created with Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is all the original ideation and writing from 2014 through 2023 by Stephen C. Allen.

Copyright 2023 Stephen C. Allen

X