×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
The Story of Jabu
G
555
0
0
488
0

The Story of Jabulani Masondo.


Jabu was a 16 year old learner doing grade 6 at Maqadini Primary School in KwaMashu, he lived with his mother Zenzile Twala in a one room single house.


Jabulani dreams were to become the Greatest soccer player in the World and he loved reading books, Zenzile was a day-by-day hustler as she collected cans, bottles and even cardboard in order to survive.


Few months Jabu's mother got sick and very sick that Jabu had to quit school and focus on her mother's condition and bring food on the table. Jabu's mother was HIV positive but Jabu was not because when Zenzile was pregnant she had prevent for Jabu to not get infected by this decease. He started of working as a garden boy but not in his town because it was a poverty environment, so jobs were bit scares Jabu even tried to collect what his mother did, but it was too little for them both for food and medication. Jabu then became a sex worker it was a tough decision but sometimes in life you'll have to sacrifice. Sometimes he would sleep with 3-4 man but maybe one would pay him, some raped him, and some even had decreases like TB, HIV and other deceases but I might say it was worth it cause it bought what was needed to survive.


Year later Zenzile died out of HIV and AIDS, and Jabu got that he was too diagnosed with HIV and other deceases which stressed him out and tried to commit suicide but unfortunately later on he died of HIV and AIDS too like his mother.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X