×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 創作挑戰發起人
    Mira
    Mira
    !!I ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT!!
    Titles: Keeper (along with Marktwain2.0) of Penana Family Tree
    -----------------------------------------
    Hiya!!
    Feel free to call me Mira! I'm a pretty chill teenager from Australia. I'm always down to talk about random stuff and make new friends here.
    I'm a master at procrastination so it takes a while for me to get things out for certain stories. In a lot of my stream post's I'm most likely complaining about it.
    I love to bake, eat, read and of course write! I post a lot of random photos of food and whatever I bake on my blogs every now and then if your interested. I try to dabble in a few different genres but slice of life is my main!
    Just as a head's up I have a habit of cursing a bit.
    -----------------------------
    Pfp:RATTT
    -------------------------------------
    feel free to message if you want to be friends or want to talk
    If you want to check out other platforms I use: https://linktr.ee/mira__
    Please use dms or reach out on a social media platform if you need to contact me
    Thank you for reading!!
    Send me a message if you would like to be part of the penana discord as well!
    See more
  • 挑戰者
    挑戰者  Ashy_Haze挑戰者 bunnybear挑戰者 ♡Dolle♡挑戰者 geeky_greeky_nerd挑戰者 savannah挑戰者 Coriolanus Snow挑戰者 Alex挑戰者 Cha Cha Montgomery挑戰者 Fluffy_
  • 剩餘時間
    已截止
Create a cover
G
350
1
47
3.1K
68

Hi! For this, I need you to help me create a cover for a short snippet version of my story Dear Daisy! This version is called The Garden. It focuses on the other characters' lives as well as more lighthearted content. 

Rules

Please make it the size of the overs allowed on this site. 

Make it related too the story


have fun and I can't wait to see what you create!

Hi! For this, I need you to help me create a cover for a short snippet version of my story Dear Daisy! This version is called The Garden. It focuses on the other characters' lives as well as more lighthearted content. 

Rules

Please make it the size of the overs allowed on this site. 

Make it related too the story


have fun and I can't wait to see what you create!

X