×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Solenklier
    Solenklier
    Hello! I enjoy writing romance, fantasy, and adventure. I hope some of you can enjoy my work.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Last Spring
R
2.3K
0
0
251
0

swap_vert

She couldn't move. Her breathing became panicked and her blood ran cold as she stared up at Hades in fear. "If you've forgotten I'm the villain," He said, his eyes going dark. "Then I'll have to remind you." 

Persephone’s mother has hidden her away from the world in an attempt to keep her safe. But like a prize waiting to be revealed, this only made her all the more desirable. Shortly after her debut, she is kidnapped by the dangerous and arrogant King of the Underworld, Hades, to be her bride. Struggling against his wishes, and being without her mother for the first time in her life, she must fight alone to learn the dark secrets of her kidnapping and escape. 
However, she didn’t expect to meet Eros, the god of lust and desire. Will he be enough to distract her from her mission, or will she fall apart in his arms? Something about all of this is off, a war is brewing, and she won’t always be so sure who’s side she’s on. 
Romance/Fantasy/Smut/Violence/Enemies to Lovers

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X