×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    J!NX
    J!NX
    Welcome, mortal. You have stepped foot inside Jinx's realm, and therefore must be warned. We send our warmest greetings.

    Jinx was every gifted kid burnout ever. They were a straight-A student with more issues than she lets on and definitely a closeted gay. He/she/they, very into girls. They liked art, anime, punk music, and everything fun. They were a caution to be around and earned the title of "burns" as their name, cursed to forever be the fabulous bastard they are. An avid reader and writer that hoped to share their writing with the world (after a lot of persuasion from people whose name we cannot disclose for legal purposes and to avoid further lawsuits).

    Unfortunately, I use "were" to describe them. Why? Well, if you must know, they have recently disappeared. Their punctuality has faded and their punctuation is beginning to. Be Their soul has left as they cry over exams, and their ability to write has disappeared alongside their sanity. They fear greatly for their sentence-building skills. The evil overlord Inconsistency remains above them, looming over them, threatening to never let Jinx finish. Please send condolences (or cash).

    Jinx claims they'll finish their story soon, but will they really? I doubt the evil overlord Inconsistency will let them, forever sending Repetitive Sentence Structure and Self-Doubt to prevent them from finishing. Do not fear me, as I am not in any way affiliated with this evil. I am simply the bringer of news, the Messenger. Jinx and their writing skills should be back soon. I hope.

    Check out their wattpad account at @jinx_54288, and enjoy your stay.
    See more
•50 Shades Of Blood •
13.3K
2
1
590
0

Can you really run from your past? 

Sadie wishes she could.


"Something's trying to kill me. Again. It's a game of kill or be killed, I suppose."

Sadie Kobach - or Sarin as her clients know her - is an agent of one of the biggest crime organizations. Being one of the most skilled, she and her team get tossed into a mission to protect her comrades - her chosen family. A big-time mafia is after them for reasons she doesn't know. Yet.

Armed with her shady friends, shady skills, and equally dodgy history, she faces the only thing she's ever been scared of.

Will she put an end to the danger before it's too late? Safeguard her team, her secrets, and everything she's built till now? Or will she fall prey to the faults, the flaws, the shame of it all?

The cold, brutal shame of her past.

Will she even live to tell the tale?

• • •

Greetings to anyone who's here. I am the Bringer Of News, the Messenger, here to take the honours of welcoming you to the first book Jinx is publishing here. Before we begin, lets walk through the legal stuff.

All rights reserved, no part of this should be reproduced without the permission of the author. This includes any reproductions on and off Penana and passing it off as yours, but does not include fanfictions, fanarts, quotes, etc. Don't take it and take credit. Doing so shall get you tossed to the pigeons. Don't try it.


Content warnings (for legal reasons)

• Violence. It's a crime-based story, Stacy. Of course it has violence. 

• Language. A lot of cussing. When I say a lot, I mean a lot. Apologies.

• Sexual themes and such. No smut yet buddy, just a promiscuous main character.

• LGBT characters. If you don't like them queers, you are free to stay the hell away because you will not like me and I will not like you. If you're one of them queers, hey bro same omg <333 

Welcome to 50 Shades Of Blood.

Be prepared.

❥ jinx

favorite

X