×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Don’t know
G Completed
372
0
1
423
0

You will think about what I’m going to say right yes I’m going to say is when we don’t know something society will laugh at us.

They will make some jokes about us.

I know it’s hard but we have to face it if we want to go further in life or whatever we have to do it anyway.

In my opinion about that, we have to face that all if we want to go further in life.

I got some experience with this kind of situation.

So don’t be worry everything will be okay.

I know for sure everything takes time to heal up.

So give a Little more Time to that.

Let that go it’s just a temporary situation in your life just a moment but it’s really important what you get in on that moment for life.

It’s a good experience you ever had in your life.

I know many of us don’t know what we are doing here.

we have to learn everything not quickly.

Just take your time.

Don’t Rush especially.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X