×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    notebookgirl22
    notebookgirl22
    Nickname- Notebook Girl (Idk it's just something my friends call me because I'm always carrying a notebook.)

    Birthday- April 2

    Snapchat- notebookgirl22

    Favorite Fandoms- MCU (obviously), Jurassic Park/World, Pirates of The Caribbean, and Percy Jackson and The Olympians (The books! Not those awful movies)

    Top 3 Favorite Ships- #1 Scott Lang and Hope van Dyne #2 Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase #3 Daisy Johnson and Daniel Sousa #4 Fontaine Nekton and Smiling Finn

    Favorite Marvel Movie- IT'S TOO HARD TO DECIDE! I CAN'T JUST PICK ONE!

    My favorite Marvel Show- Agents of Shield (Especially Season 7)

    My favorite show- Wednesday

    My favorite sitcoms- Liv and Maddie, Alexa and Katie, and Jessie (What? They're my childhood shows.)

    Grade level- 9

    Wattpad- I have a Wattpad account under the same username if you would like to follow me there.

    Favorite quotes-

    "I've got a jar of dirt! I've got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!"

    "I love you three thousand."

    "I am Iron Man."

    "If you had a sister and a dog, I would choose the dog."
    See more
Long Lost Lovers
PG-13
5.4K
0
7
901
0

Catherine is a TVA analyst. She always has been and always will be. (Or so she thinks.) She doesn't question her purpose. She goes with the flow and follows whatever orders are given to her.

The only thing that confuses her is her daughter, Linda.

According to the TVA, the Timekeepers created all of the TVA employees. But then how does Linda fit into the mix? She's not even an adult. She's just a kid. A five-year-old kid.

Catherine knows that the Timekeepers didn't create Linda. She was her daughter, flesh and blood.

Then, who was the father? And why can't she seem to remember him?

Linda has asked about her dad before, hinting that she knows more than what she's telling. But if that's the case, what exactly is she hiding?

She'll find these answers in the most unlikely person possible.

A Loki variant.

X