×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Omni-G
    Omni-G
    Hello, I am Omni-G, which stands for Omnipotent Girl. I enjoy listening to music, playing volleyball, and writing.

    I hope you readers will enjoy my stories. If you have any writing advice or constructive criticisms (not mean comments), feel free to hit me! I am always looking forward to improvement opportunities.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Butterfly Effect
PG
182
0
0
221
0

swap_vert

DISCLAIMERS:

-I AM NOT THE OWNER OF THE STORY IMAGE COVER. IF YOU WANT TO VIEW THE SOURCE OF THE IMAGE, HERE IS THE LINK: https://www.lionspeak.net/the-ripple-effect/

-Some parts of the story take place in an architectural firm. I am not very knowledgeable in the architecture field and how the general company system works, so don't expect everything to be accurate.

********************************************************************************************************************

Vera Yang enjoyed the peaceful life she worked for. Things definitely didn't turn out the way she had planned, but life itself had its own unique perks.

Inside and outside her job, she felt normal, quiet, organized. Just right.

But everything took a huge shift when she met Leo Yi. One small encounter, one little spark, was more than enough to ripple the events of the future. And before she knew it, Vera became exposed to things she thought were buried deep in the past forever.

Come join Vera Yang (and other characters) on her journey of friendship, love, defiance, parental pressure, sacrifice, and most important of all: stepping out of her comfort zone.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X