×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Trisha
    Trisha
    Hi! My age is 17. And I am from India. I am also like a quarter korean because of my great grandparents. And I like the color red!!! :) I hope I can be friends with youuuuuu!

    https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=PLGiJd3 old quiz


    https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=7hIaSNz new/old quiz


    https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=685QTdY new quiz
    See more
campaign Request update 0
What happens in real life when I’m not on Penana or at school……
PG-13
737
1
3
319
4

swap_vert

From what I remember my mom has always been the kind and nice mom you would expect. But since 5th grade she has changed a bunch. In 5th grade she used to abuse me. I haven’t told anyone about this except for genesis. I am finally ready to speak out about it. 😮‍💨 So randomly she just started to get abusive to me and I did nothing wrong to her so why, why did she do that? She abused me so hard I still have many marks on me that’s why I never wear shorts genesis. And when we were talking about shaving I was the only one who didn’t shave on my legs. Why? Because of my scars. My mom hit me so hard I had marks and they are probably never going to go away. When ever I try to shave it hurts very badly because of my bruises. Finally someone called the cops on her so she went in jail. She stayed for MANY MANY months. Most of 5th grade and the whole summer. She got bailed out by my aunt, her brother’s wife which is her sister in law. When she came back it was the worst for me. It was like I had no one to talk to. I was suffering from depression. And when I tried to talk to my mom about it she wouldn’t react she doesn’t even care. She hates me. Yesterday night, May 5 she said “your acting like a rock, you have no feelings why should anyone care?” That is probably one of the worst things your mom can say about you. I said back” If I have no feelings then why do I cry every night? Is that not a feeling, crying and having depression isn’t feeling, right?” Then I got put into therapy. My OWN MOM thought I was going crazy she put me into therapy and she wouldn’t come pick me up for hours. Some people really don’t deserve kids. I don’t deserve to have such nice friends like genesis or katerin or camila. I was crying in my room for HOURS. My eyes were red and puffy. I WAS ONLY 11 AND DEALING WITH DEPRESSION AND ABUSIVE PARENTS. I have tried to do suicide for many many years. I remember when I tried to cut myself my mom caught me. And she just said “ go on do it. Cut yourself. I don’t care.” And she just continued to do her thing. She started cooking while I was literally cutting my self. On my 11th birthday I invited everyone I knew. When we got there my mom acted like she actually cared about me. She hates me she doesn’t love me she wants me to die. Even I, myself would like to die. If I do I don’t have to experience this life anymore. I could get it over with. When we were taking pictures she would say “smile or you know what will happen”. I would smile…. While crying. No one even cared. I had the worst life ever. When I met genesis in 6th grade and katerin you guys really changed my life. Like I mean it. I was thinking about killing myself. But when I met you guys you both really changed me. I was finally laughing. Instead crying for hours I was laughing with genesis. I can’t believe how much 2 people can do. I really can’t thank you guys enough. But like really because I was about to kill myself. So thank, thank you for being the only people who actually cared, loved me, never talked about my insecurities, and much more. I am speechless how much my life has turned around. I still cry thinking about my mom. She still hates me and we still struggle with that. She still calls me names and wants me to die. But I’m not gonna let that stop me. Whenever I think about killing myself I think about genesis and katerin. You guys are basically the only reason I’m living right now. And thanks A LOT. I don’t know how to repay you anymore. I love you guys with ALL my heart! And Ty for helping me live basically. I can’t even explain how much I love you guys. Thank you so much.  

swap_vert

X