×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Wolfiana
    Wolfiana
    Capybaros.

    My main account is Gloomy Wolfy, Wolfiana/Wolfy is my screen name and I like scary stuff
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Alone and Afraid
3.7K
2
0
177
0

Here I am, running, as I always do, but you may be wondering how I got here. Well hi, my name is Emma, I'm 14 years old and this is my story. It all started when I was 7 and I was on a camping trip with my family. It was late at night and I woke up needing to go to the bathroom and saw something outside of our tent eating the meat that was in the cooler and to be fair, I was 7 so I didn't question how it got the cooler open, but I was scared because I thought it was a wolf. In the morning, I told my parents and they were glad that whatever it was it didn't attack us. They thought it could have been a bear using it's paws to get it open, but it looked like the silhouette of a wolf to me. I decided to investigate with my magnifying glass from my goofy bug kit and pretended I was a detective, but I did find something very important. It was a wolf paw print so I was right! I wondered how it could have gotten the cooler open, but I brushed it off as being a smart wolf and continued my camping trip with my family. We didn't see it again after that, and we eventually went on with our life and forgot about it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X