×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Contest Holder
    JRose
    JRose
    Welcome and Thank You for visiting my little corner here on the website.
    JRose is my pen name. I'm genuinely just a bored teen trying to make the most of my existence.
    I've tried to create stuff and novels in the past, but never felt as motivated as I feel right now. I have no idea why. I've just recently joined, and I already truly enjoy this site and the individuals there.
    I like to be creative in a variety of ways, including baking, jewelry making, writing (surprised? ), and digital art.
    I also enjoy roller skating, reading, cheerleading, spending time with my closest friends, and time listening to music.
    My dream career is to be a pastry chef, but being an author would be cool too.
    Natasha Preston's The Fear and Luis Lowerys The Giver are two of my favorite books.
    Guess that's all there is to it…

    Please leave comments and likes!!!! I encourage suggestions!!!! It brightens my day every time I get them.

    My current major project is titled 'Daddy's Money.'
    But I also get sidetracked and begin writing short stories. I primarily write Young Adult Romance.
    I also have several blogs here....there...um...something

    In order of favorite to least favorite, here are my current projects:
    Mad Murder Masquerade, Daddy's Money, The Cake Fail.

    Take this if you want to.
    https://buddymeter.com/quiz.html?q=ScXISRW

    Check out my Spotify (Jadyn_Rose_Music), where I generate playlists for all of my books!
    Daddy’s Money playlist
    ↓↓↓
    https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3N5P7RKEvaNWg93hJcHfbK?si=497e9bbb6d2841d5

    Go Follow ↓↓↓
    Everyone Im following and Me (please)

    <3
    Have an Amazing day.
    ~JRose
    P.S. I'm here for you if you ever need to talk of a listening ear or reading eye I guess...
    See more
  • Challengers
    Challengers SomethingSomethingSomethiChallengers BubblegumgabberChallengers ITST3DDY
  • Time Remaining
    Submission Closed
The its my birthday contest.
G
945
1
6
1.1K
4

HI 

I wrote the first paragraph last night, but I can't turn it into a work of fiction yet because I don't know how. So I decided to make it a birthday contest; I need you to read it and tell me what the book is about/give me a good plot.

the cover is just my idea for now.


this will have to be edited its the basic idea but it's not perfect I left the notebook at home............ Here is the paragraph:

There is a young woman with fiery red hair, a girl with sandy locks; there is a boy with ocean-blue eyes. Neo Verlice, Sarah Collymore, and Grayson Lark. Closest of friends for 14 of 17 years. The inseparable three everyone says. But I will change that or the grave digger must dig three.

HI 

I wrote the first paragraph last night, but I can't turn it into a work of fiction yet because I don't know how. So I decided to make it a birthday contest; I need you to read it and tell me what the book is about/give me a good plot.

the cover is just my idea for now.


this will have to be edited its the basic idea but it's not perfect I left the notebook at home............ Here is the paragraph:

There is a young woman with fiery red hair, a girl with sandy locks; there is a boy with ocean-blue eyes. Neo Verlice, Sarah Collymore, and Grayson Lark. Closest of friends for 14 of 17 years. The inseparable three everyone says. But I will change that or the grave digger must dig three.

X