×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    MrARKY89
    MrARKY89
    I suppose, I should explain myself. Well, here goes nothing. I began writing when I was in my 8th grade year in grade school. This first attempt at writing was not on an original work, mind you, just as a fun, video game-based project. However, when I was in high school, I wrote some of my own stories, some of which are in script form and some of which are in novel form. I have currently begun overhauling said story. However, I didn't get my first computer until the early end of 2015, so I just started publishing. Also, I've been out of school for a long while now, so I'm rough around the edges green, not that I don't plan to do any editing or improve my writing in anyway.

    Despite those drawbacks, I am passionate about writing and what a fiction story can teach us, through themes. Whether the theme is hidden in subtext for us to unveil or is thoroughly, directly or blatantly put in front of us, the theme of a story is by far the most important element to any story.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Divorced From the Earth, If Only For a Time
G
3.4K
0
0
1.9K
0

swap_vert

Ruffles is a creature who doesn't feel satisfied with life on the High Plains, and so takes to the Sky to escape and find freedom.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X