×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Cataclysm
R
5.9K
0
0
381
0

"The Cataclysm happened eons ago in the infancy of the Galaxy, in which on a far off distant planet orbiting the farthest planet in that section called Dacus 3. First the sickness only affected the Ghaloukai, resulting in total shutdown of brain function, however the body continued to move. And when the sickness moved onto other hosts was when we knew action had to happen..."

The woman on the screen sighed heavily and rubbed her eyes due to lack of sleep, the bags under her eyes clearly several hours old.

"The order was to secure this section of the Hoso system with the sick Ghaloukai and ensure that none escape the quarantine zone. But sometimes I wonder..." Her voice trailed off for a moment. "Something big is coming, something about the victims blood. I can't help but to think maybe this sickness is a new life form just coming out of it's-......." An alarm can be heard from somewhere in the building, fear etched into her face.

"EVACUATE. EVACUATE. EVACUATE... WARNING, SICKNESS HAS BEEN DETECTED OUTSIDE OF QUARANTINE ZONE. EVACUATE TO NEAREST CLEANING STATION... RAISING GUARDIAN WALL...

The video cuts out for a minute, and then the woman appears once more. She looks exhausted and sick.

"Couldn't make it out in time..." She looks over to the door, which was deadlocked. "The Sickness takes only a day to effect the whole body. It's... It's kinda funny..."

She looks at the camera again with an expression of fear and sadness. "They expanded the Guardian Wall! All those people..." She sniffled and wiped her nose and continued to look at the screen, her expression growing blank. "Half the Galaxy will live, that's what matters..."

Her body lets out a slow breath of air as the last of her life escapes her lips...

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X