×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
Whistle Blower information Parallel society
R
2.9K
0
0
415
0

swap_vert

It's possible if this is a invisible parallel society and because they have people pretending to be Christians, probably conservatives, leftists etc they could make it look like there could be a revolution by having their people say different things about someone like if they had their conservatives and leftist say different things about someone they could manipulate a group of people and say you are to prevent a revolution at any cost. It's possible foreign agents try to manipulate and radicalize segments of the population and turn them against each other through flash points so these people could easily pretend to be government spooks and make people forighn agents as well and because other people they did not know were in a criminal organization manipulating them these people they were manipulating might actually think their would be a revolution. They have options to make you a sex trafficker foreign agent, lunatic having a psychosis episode, communist etc. I believe they had people to be pretending to be leftists and conservatives as well as Christians and people in other segments of the population.

favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X