×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Shattered Desires
PG-13
10.0K
1
1
1.6K
1

In a gritty and bustling metropolis, where love and crime collide, "Shattered Desires" follows the intertwined lives of two individuals caught in a dangerous web of passion and deception.

Meet Ava, a talented and ambitious detective haunted by her troubled past. She's known for her relentless pursuit of justice, but her personal life is a mess. Battling with her own demons, she discovers an enigmatic figure named Gabriel, a captivating and charismatic thief who elicits conflicting emotions within her.

Gabriel, a master of his craft, lives in the shadows, stealing from the rich and powerful to achieve his own mysterious objectives. He has never let anyone get close, until he encounters Ava during a daring heist. Instantly drawn to each other, they find themselves torn between their illicit connection and the danger it poses.

As Ava and Gabriel's lives intertwine, they become embroiled in a high-stakes game of cat and mouse, navigating a treacherous world of criminal organizations, corrupt officials, and unexpected allies. While they struggle with their feelings for each other, they must also confront their own personal demons and unravel a complex web of secrets and betrayals.

Amidst the chaos and danger, their bond deepens, leading them to question their allegiances and their own definitions of love and justice. As they inch closer to the truth, they must make impossible choices that could either shatter their desires or offer a chance at redemption.

"Shattered Desires" explores the complexities of love, trust, and morality in a world where the line between right and wrong is blurred. With its gripping narrative, intense romance, and a backdrop of crime and suspense, this book takes readers on an emotional rollercoaster as Ava and Gabriel's lives intertwine in unexpected and thrilling ways.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X