×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    UwuMama
    UwuMama
    Citizenship: Filipino

    Attitude/characteristics: Lazy but cute, pessimistic, and creative

    "My name does not matter at all as long as I continue to bleed"

    Favorite colors: red, gold, white, blue, and black

    Favorite hobbies: reading novels, reading mangas/comics/manhwas/manhuas/webtoons, watching anime, drawing, singing, and writing stories.

    Languages: English and Tagalog

    Facebook: Skyriahne Song (RP account)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Villain Is A Much Better Choice
PG-13
9.3K
0
1
792
0

Ersha was a fan of the webtoon "Paths Of Thorns" made by UwuMama. 'Was' past tense. Her preference changed the moment the male lead was introduced to the story. "how come the Villain is much better compared to the male lead?" is what she thought. She tried to DMS and message the author of the webtoon for how crappy the story is but suddenly got reincarnated as an extra character inside the webtoon who was supposedly to die in the hands of the male lead. With these circumstances, she is determined to change the story in how she sees fit. This includes changing the male lead and the villain's attitude to save her life. Can Ersha change the story according to what she wants and woe the cold-hearted Villain to be her male lead? Or will she be the original Hyacinthia like the webtoon she reads?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X