×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Areem Nasir
    Areem Nasir
    Areem Nasir

    Quote that defines me: Don't be so quick to judge me, after all you only see what I choose to show you.

    Quotive Advice: The pen that writes your life must be held in your own hand.

    Enthralling audiences across Penana, Wattpad, and Webnovel with riveting novels & songs. Die-hard music and Charlie Puth fan. Spends spare time penning thoughts on Blogger and Penana. Wolf and husky enthusiast, survives on a diet of suspense thrillers and action movies with 'Train To Busan' topping the list.

    Anime addict, 'Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood' holds a special place in the heart. A polyglot, adept in both English and Japanese. An aspiring beaurucrate with roots anchored in love for Japan & Germany.

    Get lost in the fascinating world of anime, painting , or sprint across the field with a football under the moonlit sky, I'm game! School cricket team captain & the force behind my school gang.

    Not just a wordsmith, but a captivating singer, skillful painter, fervent sportswoman, intuitive writer, and an effective leader.

    Black color embodies me best. A sensible, open-minded youngster who follows her heart. Adventure is my middle name and independence, my game. Defying norms with my tomboyish charm.

    Join me as I pen a new adventure, song or story every day. Unleash the creative, inspirational, and self-sufficient individual within you!

    Your interaction is my motivation! Let's embark on this journey together; let's redefine boundaries and shatter the glass ceilings!

    "Empower Your Journey, Ignite Your Passion - Follow My Life, Fuel Yours!"

    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ashes To Life
G
2.8K
2
7
887
4

Life is a matter of some years. The happiness or sadness in these years depend on us wether we make our life in our own way or in the suggestions of others. So in this blog I'm going to inspire you with the things you have in life and how to acknowledge them as to live your life in your own way. And maybe this blog could create an impact on your life 

X